This course focuses on chemical processes in the environment and their analyses based on biogeochemical models. Laboratory work focuses on the analyses of environmental samples allowing students to examine and analyse soil, sediment and water samples to determine key environmental parameters. Students evaluate the results of their analyses in a scientific manner.
- CHM202 or CHM210
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.