The course aims to develop an understanding of the underlying concepts of Corporate Governance, business ethics and CSR which are relevant to the contemporary business environment. It is designed to foster candidates' understanding of the ethical influences on economic, financial, managerial, and environmental aspects of business. The course further aims to develop a candidate's ability to critically analyse ethical issues in business. This course reviews different regulatory processes essential to the understanding of the principles of corporate governance in Australia.
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- MBA711 or MGT712
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1A: Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.