This course aims to provide candidates with an introduction to economics as a foundation study in business, focusing on macroeconomics and introducing international economics. Business managers need to be aware of the economic environment in which they work, and the impact this environment has on their decision-making. Topics such as demand and supply, fiscal and monetary policy, and international trade will be some of the issues covered.
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- MBA708 or BUS702
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 5
- Student contribution band
- Tuition fee
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA):
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.