Information & Communications Technology (ICT) – has evolved from supporting business functions to an important strategic role. Many organisations are becoming increasingly aware of the potential of ICT to improve competitiveness. It is important for managers to have a good grasp of the issues relating to ICT as this will allow organisations to be in a better position to successfully integrate new technology and use it strategically. The approach taken in this course is one of presentation of relevant issues via material provided and candidate activities such as case study analysis.
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- MBA706 or INF701
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1A: Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.