This course investigates some of the significant expressions of Australian literature in the last one hundred years. It plots how Australian literature has served to situate, challenge and debate concepts of nation and identity, belonging and home. It does this through development of extensive critical reading skills, analysis and literary research.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.