In this course, you will develop specialised knowledge and skills for implementing the Queensland Senior Secondary curriculum in your second teaching area. You will learn how to design lesson plans and learning sequences that will engage diverse learners based on critical reflection on current trends in your teaching area. You will explore and evaluate a range of pedagogy, assessment and reporting strategies that maximise learning outcomes for senior students, including developing strategies for supporting literacy, numeracy and ICT learning within your second teaching area.
- Enrolled in Program ED706
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.