The course builds your capacity to apply and explain senior secondary geography content and curriculum in Queensland. You will design and justify lesson plans and learning sequences that engage diverse learners based on your reflections on your critical reflections on current trends in geography education. In addition, you will analyse and evaluate a range of pedagogy, assessment and reporting strategies that support senior students, including developing strategies for literacy, numeracy, ICT, spatial technologies and fieldwork in senior geography.
- Enrolled in Program ED706 and a Geography Teaching area
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.