You will critically reflect on professional practice and the management of learning environments through a 20 day SPE placement. You will apply deep knowledge of preventative and intervention strategies to facilitate student learning. You will apply your creativity and skills to your professional practice to make judgments and develop lesson plans. You will adhere to workplace health and safety requirements, university and employer codes of conduct, and update your portfolio to reflect and demonstrate your autonomy and ongoing achievement of the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
- EDU765 and enrolled in Program ED706
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.