In this course, you will develop knowledge and skills for implementing the Queensland Senior Secondary Psychology curriculum. You will learn how to design lesson plans and learning sequences that will engage diverse learners. You will explore and analyse a range of pedagogy, assessment and reporting strategies that maximise learning outcomes for senior students, including developing strategies for supporting literacy, numeracy and ICT learning within Psychology.
- Enrolled in Program AE304 or SE303 and a Psychological Sciences Extended Minor or AB101, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
View the current course outline for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.