This course builds capacity to design and recognise effective pedagogy within Mathematics for Years 7 - 10. You organise and plan lessons using the Australian Curriculum for Mathematics, apply your knowledge, understanding and skills to interpret, implement and adapt learning, in order to engage Junior Secondary students. You integrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories, culture or languages into learning activities and reflect on your developing teaching practice.
- Enrolled in Program (AE304 and a Mathematical Sciences Extended Minor) or (SE303 and a Mathematical Sciences Major or Extended Minor) or (ED315 and a Mathematical Studies Minor)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.