The course builds your capacity to identify and apply senior secondary geography content and curriculum in Queensland. You will design lesson plans and learning sequences that engage diverse learners based on your reflections on current trends in geography education. In addition, you will explore and analyse a range of pedagogy, assessment and reporting strategies that support senior students, including developing strategies for literacy, numeracy, ICT, spatial technologies and fieldwork in senior geography.
- Enrolled in Program (AE304 and a Geography Major or Geographical Sciences Extended Minor) or (SE303 and a Geographical Sciences Extended Minor) or (ED315 and a Geographical Studies Minor or a Geography Minor)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
View the current course outline for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.