This course builds your capacity to design and recognise effective pedagogy within Geography for Years 7 -10. You organise and plan lessons using the Australian Curriculum for Geography, apply your knowledge, understanding and skills to interpret, implement and adapt learning, to engage Junior Secondary students. You will develop knowledge of how to integrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives into learning activities and reflect on your developing teaching practice.
- Enrolled in Program (AE304 and a Geography Major or Geographical Sciences Extended Minor) or (SE303 and a Geographical Sciences Extended Minor) or (ED315 and a Geographical Studies Minor)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.