This course is only for students who have two teaching areas in the senior sciences. You will extend and refine your knowledge of the Queensland Curriculum, pedagogy, assessment and reporting of Senior Secondary Science. You will develop skills in designing programs that develop critical and creative thinking skills in your students by engaging them in student-centred, experiential science investigations. Planning and managing science experiments and extended experimental investigations are a feature of this course. You will attend tutorials that are specific to your science minor teaching area.
- Enrolled in Program SE303 and two of the following - Biological Sciences or a Chemical Sciences Major or Extended Minor
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.