This course builds capacity to design and recognise effective pedagogy within your Arts teaching area (Dance, Drama, Media Arts, Music or Visual Arts) for Years 7 - 10. You organise and plan lessons using the Australian Curriculum for the Arts, apply your knowledge, understanding and skills to interpret, implement and adapt learning, in order to engage Junior Secondary students. You integrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories and culture into learning experiences and reflect on your developing teaching practice.
- Enrolled in Program AE304 and a Screen Media or Drama or Theatre and Performance Major, or a Music Studies, Screen Media Studies or Theatre and Performance Studies Extended Minor
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.