This course examines how early education can contribute to sustainable living and learning. Inspired by the textbook and initiatives that connect children to nature, community and environments, you consider strategies for working collaboratively with children, family and community towards connectedness, wellbeing and sustainability. Positioning children as active informed citizens, you explore current research and curriculum emphases in relation to sustainability, place, and environment to identify the rich contributions children can make to sustainable futures.
- Enrolled in Program AB101, ED303, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.