This course will focus on the skills needed to realise a contemporary text based performance. Through research and analysis, you will acquire an understanding of both traditional and contemporary approaches to voice and text work. You will develop your skills in characterisation, voice and textual analysis. You will then combine these skills and knowledges to perform a scene.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.