In this course you will develop the knowledge and skills to prepare and present a Theatrical Production. You will develop knowledge of Theatre Industry Standards and Practices and skills in ensemble work, adhering to a production schedule, creative problem solving and maintaining a professional workbook. You can choose to focus on acting and develop knowledge of role preparation, skills in acting/performance and skills in working with a professional director or you can choose to focus on Production and develop knowledge and skills within one production area.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.