In this course you will develop an understanding of Physical Theatre. You will develop knowledge of the history, rationale and philosophies of Physical Theatre. You will explore the application, styles and devising processes of Physical Theatre. As part of this course you will create a physical theatre performance based on one or two styles of Physical Theatre.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.