Focusing on the work of pivotal directors, this course provides an overview of the development of modern and contemporary performance practice. Through research and analysis, you will acquire an understanding of a range of directorial approaches. You will apply this understanding to your own creative practice as you assume the role of director and develop your skills in textual analysis, concept development and aesthetic communication.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.