In this highly practical course you will develop an understanding of the key movements of twentieth century theatre through workshops, performances and research. You will develop knowledge of the history, rationale and philosophies behind these theatrical movements and will explore relevant performance techniques. The movements to be explored may include Realism, Symbolism, Epic Theatre and Theatre of the Absurd. This course will combine theory and practice with a focus on building skills in performance and workshop facilitation.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.