This course will introduce you to advanced issues related to development practice and evaluation in an international context, providing a critical reflection of practices and techniques used by development professionals and community workers in international settings. By emphasising agency, participation, capacity development, gender analysis, and cross-cultural values, you will develop an inclusive process for international community development planning and action. You will gain in-depth knowledge and skills about a range of development models and techniques.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
View the current course outline for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.