This course focuses on your professional illustration skill development. You will demonstrate innovative and creative illustration skills for specialist, commercial and professional contexts. You will experiment with drawing skills, photography and painting and in combination with software applications to produce a professional body of work.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.