You are introduced to visual brand identity using vector graphics through a series of projects, which combine software learning, the development of critical ability and research skills in relation to graphic design. Practical outcomes are underpinned by developing an awareness of the broader visual, cultural and commercial contexts in which graphic design is applied. The course emphasis is on developing a process or approach for generating and producing graphic design solutions in a range of media.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.