This course is designed to advance your proficiency in photography and will concentrate on theoretical and practical approaches to mastering camera use and understanding subject. The emphasis will be on developing a photographic narrative to your work and comprehensively extending your visual literacy skills.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.