Applied Crime Prevention examines a range of traditional and innovative strategies designed to reduce crime. The focus of the course is on 'what works' and successful case studies, but it includes attention to ineffective strategies and unintended consequences. The course provides opportunities for students to investigate select areas of crime prevention theory and application, including in the security management field.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.