This course examines the recovery approach as the guiding paradigm of community mental health and family and relationship work. The critical importance of evidence-based practice as the foundation of effective treatment and care is addressed. Furthermore, the course presents the essential capabilities that form the core of inter-disciplinary working and which are the keystones of ethical and values-based practice in the field.
- Enrolled in Program AR520, AR620 or AR630
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A: Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.