This course extends on the personal exploration of counselling values, theories, knowledge and skills and their integration into further practice in a safe, supportive and supervised setting, which will include clinical practice supervision. In preparation for practice, you will identify and develop further skills appropriate to core theoretical approaches in counselling and supervision to enable you to describe, analyse and utilise these skills on placement. Counselling methods continue to be experienced, knowledge and theories continue to be applied, and further skills developed. This course has a focus on assuring your skills as a reflective practitioner, and peer mentor.
- Course Coordinator Consent required and (COU261 or COU361) OR SWK201 and enrolled in Program AR375
- COU264 or COU364
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A: Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.