Strengths based counselling sees people as having capabilities and resources within themselves and their social systems. It builds on client strengths to help them resolve concerns, heal and achieve desired changes. The course will be both knowledge-based and experiential, enabling you to promote change through respectful, educational, therapeutic and operational processes in addition to practices that encourage and empower others.
- COU180 or SCS180 or SCS280 and enrolled in Program AR301, AR302, AR303, AR375, AR372, AR374, AR362, AR405, SA301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Session 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A: Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.