This course is a Work Integrated Learning experience of 208 hours designed for final year students. It aims to help you translate university social media education into industry and employment contexts. The course is highly practical offering you one-on-one time with an industry mentor. The course will build your skills as a reflective practitioner in the social media discipline and to familiarise you with ethical and professional workplace practices.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required and Completed 192 units
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.