This course introduces you to screen media production at an intermediate level through documentary filmmaking. There is an emphasis on applying theory to practice in the effective use of screen conventions and language. As part of your learning in this course you will explore a range of documentary forms, styles and approaches and acquire skills in screen production including writing, directing, camera, sound, editing and project management.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.