Inorganic chemistry explores the diversity of the periodic table and the applications of its elements from power generation, to new materials for lighting and metal-based drugs. In this course you will learn about the chemistry of the Transition Metals and selected Main Group Elements, and how they influence everyday life. You will investigate redox reactions theoretically by balancing equations and practically by constructing electrochemical cells.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.