You will develop the skills to use the basic mathematical methods which are indispensable for a proper understanding of economics and you will have increase your facility in tackling economic problems using a mathematical framework. You will gain a deeper understanding of common micro and macro topics and will be able to tackle economic problems in a more rigorous mathematical way.
- BUS201 and (MTH100 or MTH102 or MTH103 or MTH104)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.