The University Library supports researchers and HDR students through each of the five key phases of the research lifecycle: plan, produce, publish, promote and preserve.
The Library Research Support Strategy defines the Library's position as a strategic partner in USC research initiatives and identifies its role in providing resources, professional advice, training and management of the University's research output.
Find and organise your information and research data.
Publish your research in the right places to make social and economic impacts.
- Learn about publishing your research strategically
- Make your research Open Access
- Seek out Copyright advice and support
- Understand author rights (your rights as an author)
- Share and publish your research data - why share your data?
- Ensure your research meets UniSC research output reporting requirements
Promote your outputs to receive the widest readership possible.
- Lodge your research in USC Research Bank for added visibility
- Record the impact from your research engagement and impact
- Maintain profiles that tell your research narrative - refine your Researcher Identifiers and your Online Research Profile
- Assess the bibliometric and altmetric impact of your research outputs using research metrics