Semester 1, 2020 applications open 1 September 2019 and close on 30 November 2019.
Selections will be held in January/February with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by Friday 28 February 2020.
High achieving students commencing their first undergraduate degree
The Renouf Family Scholarships were established in 2008 by Sir Clem Renouf in memory of his parents for their sacrifice in giving him the best educational opportunity possible, under challenging circumstances.
The Scholarships are paid in instalments of A$2,500 per semester for the normal duration of the program.
A$5,000 per annum for up to 6 semesters for a 3 year program up to a maximum of A$15,000
A$5,000 per annum for up to 8 semesters for a 4 or 5 year program up to a maximum of A$20,000
Scholarship payments will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date of each Semester, once enrolment has been confirmed.
** Bonus ranks applied as a result of any scheme will NOT apply for the purposes of awarding scholarships.
- commencing full-time in first undergraduate program
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- high academic achievement (OP 1-6 or equivalent) **
- leadership skills demonstrated through academic, extra curricular/community
- financial need
- Eligible programs
- All programs
- Number available
- A$2,500 per semester for the normal duration of the program up to a maximum of A$20,000