Applications have now closed for Semester 2, 2019.
Selections will be held in July/August with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by Friday 30 August 2019.
Second year female Nursing students
The Australian War Widows (Qld) Maroochydore bursary supports an annual award to provide financial assistance to the "next generation" of women. This bursary is awarded in honour of the memory of Wyn Rahilly.
- students enrolled in second year of Bachelor of Nursing Science
- female aged up to 25 years
- permanent resident of the Sunshine Coast Regional Council area
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- academic merit
- financial need
- Eligible programs
- Bachelor of Nursing Science
- Number available