Payment of fees is required by the due date. Refer to the relevant Academic Calendar for key administrative dates, including the fee due date and Census date.
All students must generate and print a student invoice in USC Central before making a payment.
Your student invoice will display the fee liability, fee description and fee payment due date.
View How to generate an invoice guide for instructions.
Log in to USC Central to:
- Generate and print your student invoice after you have completed your enrolment; and
- record the fee payment due date.
If you are eligible, and have requested to defer your fees to SA-HELP, HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP, you must provide your Tax File Number (TFN) before the fee due date for each HELP loan you wish to access.
If you have requested a HELP loan, you only need to be aware of the fee due date if you wish to make an upfront payment. Part payments will be accepted on or before the fee due date, and the balance owing will be deferred to your HELP loan after the Census date.
Note: Your invoice will not be mailed to you. It is your responsibility to access your online invoice via USC Central.
Your student invoice (also a tax invoice) includes all charges and fees owing on your Student Account at the time generated, and will include the fee payment due date.
We encourage you to pay at least two days prior to the fee due date to ensure payment is received by UniSC on or before the due date.
Note: Late payment of University fees attracts penalties that may include but are not limited to the withholding of results. Outstanding fees may also impact on future enrolment at the University.
UniSC Online Payments allow you to choose from the following payment options:
- Debit/Credit Card
- Flywire International Payments (options may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, electronic payment or other local options)
UniSC Online Payments can be accessed by clicking on the link at the bottom of your student invoice, or by going to the login menu in the footer of UniSC's home page and selecting Online Payments. This will open UniSC's secure Online Payments screen. Select Online Payments > Student Fees Payments > Pay student fees to make your payment.
Enter your username and student number as shown on your invoice, as well as your Postcode or Country, to load your student account.
View the How to pay your fees using UniSC Online Payments guide for instructions.
Credit card payments made on a business day will be applied to your student account within 15 minutes of the transaction being completed*. An official receipt will be sent to your student email account.
International bank transfer payments (via Flywire International Payments) may take several business days to reach UniSC. Plan ahead to ensure your payment is received by the fee due date. A penalty for late payment of tuition fees may apply.
Note: Online payments for tuition fees only apply to tuition fees, SSAF to SSAF charges, and Other to Other charges etc.
* May take longer during peak times or outside the hours of 8am-6pm (AEST).
You can use BPAY to make a payment from your savings, cheque or credit card account via your financial institution's internet banking website or telephone banking service.
- Log in or phone your banking institution and select BPAY.
- Quote the Biller Code and Reference number from your student invoice.
- Record the receipt number quoted at the end of the transaction as your confirmation of payment. No official UniSC receipt is available unless paid through UniSC Online Payments.
BPAY payments may take 24-48 hours to be applied to your student account depending on the time of day payment is made. To avoid missing the deadline, you are advised to make BPAY payments a few days prior to the fee due date.
For more information contact your financial institution.
Commencing International students
- To finish formally accepting your offer, you will need to make the required payment as outlined in your letter of offer.
- If you have submitted your application to UniSC, log into the International Application Portal and generate your personal payment link.
- If you have applied through one of UniSC’s education agents, you are provided with the personalised payment link by your agent. If you have not received your personalised payment link, please contact your agent directly.
- Your acceptance and payment must be received before you can enrol into your courses and are issued a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) to apply for a Student Visa (if applicable).
- As a commencing International student you may choose from the following payment options:
- Debit/Credit Card
- Flywire International Payments (options with Flywire may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, electronic payment or other local options)
Continuing International students
- Generate and print your new invoice in USC Central after you have completed your enrolment.
- As a continuing International student, you can choose from any payment option listed on your invoice.
- Note: International Bank Transfer payments (via Flywire International Payments) may take several business days to reach UniSC. Plan ahead to ensure your payment is received by the fee due date. Late fee penalties may apply.
- View the How to pay your fees using UniSC Online Payments guide for instructions.
UniSC has partnered with Flywire to offer an innovative, online and streamlined way to make a payment from your home country.
Why use Flywire?
Flywire allows you to pay from any country and any bank offering excellent foreign exchange rates and no hidden fees. You will be able to track the progress of your payment online and receive email and text alerts each step of the way.
Flywire - Customer Support Information
No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you via live chat, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
How to make a payment
Flywire is easy to use. Watch this simple video to see how to make a secure payment through Flywire or follow the instructions listed below.
Note: If you are a commencing International student who is wanting to formally accept their offer, you will need to follow the instructions as outlined in your letter of offer. For further information refer to the International students tab.
needs to accept an offer and make an initial payment
- Video: Making secure payments through Flywire (English)
- Video: Making secure payments through Flywire (Chinese)
- Go to UniSC Online Payments which can be accessed by clicking on the link at the bottom of your student invoice or by going to the login menu in the footer of the UniSC home page and selecting Online Payments. This will open UniSC's secure Online Payments screen. Select Online Payments > Student fees payments.
- Enter your student details and select Flywire International Payments as your payment option. You will then be redirected to the Flywire website to complete your payment.
- Choose the country you are paying from and the currency you want to pay in.
- Select your preferred payment method from the options provided. Options may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, electronic payment or other local options.
- Enter some basic information to initiate your payment.
- Follow the instructions provided to send funds via Flywire or bank transfer. Depending on your bank, payment may be made online, in person or over the phone. For debit/credit card payments, enter your card details online to complete payment in your home currency. Additional payment options may be available depending on the country you are paying from.
- Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to UniSC. You can track your payment online through your Flywire account.
For more information, please visit Student fees and costs.
- Payments will be applied to the oldest due first.
- Overpayments can be held on your student account for future enrolments, or claimed by submitting an Application for refund form.
To check your financial account including a history of fees and payment history in USC Central, follow the instructions for How to view your financial account guide.
Eligible students may request the following fees be deferred to a HELP loan:
- Student contributions (HECS-HELP)
- Tuition fees (FEE-HELP)
- Student Services and Amenities Fees (SA-HELP).
Fees cannot be deferred unless you have provided your Tax File Number and your enrolment is confirmed at Census date. This means your fees remain on your student account until a couple of days after the Census date.
Once your fees are deferred to your HELP loan, you may make voluntary payments direct to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
Or contact the ATO: