- Senior Research Development Officer - Industry 11:59 PM, 23 July
- Research Ethics Officer 11:59 PM, 23 July
- Student Experience Adviser (Gympie) 11:59 PM, 23 July
- Information Officer 11:59 PM, 30 July
- Curriculum and Program Accreditation Support Officer 11:59 PM, 30 July
- Counsellor 11:59 PM, 30 July
- Sunshine Coast Health Institute (SCHI) Administrative Coordinator 11:59 PM, 30 July
- Administration Officer (Schools Research) 11:59 PM, 6 August
USC is a young, vibrant university and one of Australia’s fastest-growing universities. We have a rapidly increasing student population and have consistently received five-star ratings for teaching quality in the Good Universities Guide. USC serves a growing catchment area from Brisbane to Hervey Bay including campuses on the Sunshine Coast, Fraser Coast, in Gympie and Brisbane, plus speciality international locations in Melbourne and Sydney.
USC is committed to providing a high-quality educational experience to our students, delivering innovative research with real impact, as well as engaging with the community and contributing to the aspirations of our local regions. Work with us and you’ll enjoy generous conditions, modern facilities and access to some of the latest technology.
Whether you’re an academic or professional, if you’re looking to build your career and make a difference, we invite you to join our professional, enthusiastic and welcoming community. View our current vacancies at the top of this page, connect with us on LinkedIn or get in contact with us.