Clinical Trial Medical Investigator positions available at our Morayfield and South Bank (Brisbane) clinics.
USC Clinical Trials is a multi-site University clinical research centre primarily located across the North Brisbane, South Bank and Sunshine Coast regions in Queensland.
Our network currently includes over 15 Medical Investigators who work across primary, private specialist and private hospital environments researching the safety and efficacy of some of the most innovative treatments and vaccines.
- Studies spanning a range of therapeutic areas well suited to general practice, although other specialty areas will be considered
- Part time consultancy (minimum 2-3 full days per week) with option to extend to full time for the right candidate
- Full clinical trials training provided
- Current, unconditional medical registration with the Medical Board of Australia/AHPRA
- Specialist qualifications in General Practice or similar
- Ability to work well in a team and communicate with patients
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Good attention to detail and confidence with electronic record keeping systems
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand
Please note that this role cannot be performed remotely.
Please send your CV and enquiries to: