The University of the Sunshine Coast is guided by the Queensland Procurement Policy principles below when purchasing all goods and services:
- Putting Queenslanders first when securing value for money
- Advancement of economic, environmental and social objectives
- Integrity, probity and accountability
- Leaders in procurement practice
- Working together to achieve outcomes
- Governance and planning
Engagement Terms and Conditions
The University engages with suppliers through it's Terms and Conditions or an executed agreement negotatied by both parties.
Supplier Code of Conduct
The Supplier Code of Conduct sets out the minimum standards of behaviour that the University expects its suppliers to meet in the areas of environmental sustainability, ethical and social expectations. Suppliers are required to acknowledge the code at time of engagement and periodicaly there after.
Modern Slavery Statement
The University Modern Slavery Statement can be found here:
If you have any enquiries, please email email@example.com.