Semester 2, 2020 applications are now closed
Applying is easy. For domestic students, you only need to submit one application form to be considered for most USC scholarships and bursaries.
The following application process will apply during the Semester 1 and Semester 2 scholarship application periods:
Simply log in to the ApplyUSC portal:
- If you don't have USC login details, create an account. You can apply for a scholarship before you receive your offer to study.
- If you are a new or continuing student, sign in using your USC username and password. Where you are asked for an application number, add your student ID number.
Complete and submit the application form, including the required supporting documentation and we will assess which scholarships you are eligible for.
Use the scholarships finder to search for all other scholarships. Check the eligibility requirements and application process for each one. Several scholarships and bursaries (including external scholarships) require individual application forms. You will find these forms on the relevant scholarship page.
You may need to supply some of the following documentation to be considered for certain scholarships or bursaries. We recommend that you prepare the materials that apply to you before you start the application process. The below list is a guide and you’ll be prompted through your application for specific documentation depending on the information you provide. Other information may be required for individual scholarships so make sure you read each application carefully.
- A personal statement is where you’ll outline your community service, volunteering and/or leadership experience (no documents necessary)
- Three recent consecutive payslips
- Centrelink statement
- Three recent payslips from partner
- Other income information (eg rental income)
Medical reasons (one or a combination of the below):
- Medical report from your doctor/psychologist
- Centrelink statement showing Disability Pension
- Learning Access Plan (LAP) from AccessAbility Services
Indigenous heritage (one or a combination of the below):
- Confirmation of Aboriginality (COA)
- Centrelink statement showing receipt of ABSTUDY
- Statutory declaration (contact Indigenous Services)
- Sole Parent - Centrelink statement showing the percentage of care (of dependents)
- Carer - Centrelink statement showing Carer Payment/Allowance