What does it mean to "manage my progression?"
- It's referred to as the steps you need to take to get from starting your first course at USC to completing your last course before you can graduate.
- It's important to ensure you study the right courses at the right time, use any elective courses effectively and be ready to graduate from your program when you plan to.
- It is each student's responsibility to enrol correctly according to course requisites, program rules and requirements, and be aware of the academic calendar dates.
This information will help you to:
- understand your program structure,
- identify your remaining courses by reviewing your progress, and
- plan when to complete your remaining courses.