Want to improve people's wellbeing or help build better communities? Study the intricacies of the human brain or help drive social change with a degree in psychology, counselling or human services.
You’ll learn the physical, social and emotional drivers of human wellbeing, and build the practical skills you need to make a difference.
If your goal is to work as a registered psychologist, USC has accredited undergraduate and postgraduate pathways that will help you get there. Our programs give you an in-depth understanding of the science of psychology, and provide pathways to clinical training or professional practice.
Explore your study options
- Bachelor of Counselling
- Bachelor of Human Services
- Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Counselling / Bachelor of Human Services
- Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology) / Bachelor of Counselling
- Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology) / Bachelor of Criminology and Justice
- Bachelor of Social Work / Bachelor of Criminology and Justice
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Support Work
- Graduate Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Graduate Certificate in International Development
- Master of Counselling
- Master of Professional Psychology
- Master of Psychology (Clinical)
- Master of Social Work (Qualifying)