In this course, you will learn the basics of scripting within industry standard game engines. By the end of the course, you will have a knowledge how modern game engines function, and how to develop basic gameplay using the Blueprint Visual Scripting language in the Unreal Engine. You will learn to prototype games quickly and how to communicate effectively with programmers on your team.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.