This course consolidates knowledge of the advanced statistical techniques introduced in PSY300, including general linear modelling, multiple regression analysis and exploratory and confirmatory factor analysis. In addition, it provides an introduction to structural equation modelling. Proficiency is acquired in the use of SPSS and AMOS for the purpose of undertaking complex statistical analysis of psychological data. The course prepares you to undertake Honours and higher degree dissertations and to conduct professional research.
- Enrolled in Program AR403, AR405 or AR645
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology 5, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.