This capstone paramedic clinical practice course consolidates previous program key concepts to enable advanced clinical decision making through simulation. You will have opportunities to apply knowledge and clinical decision making skills to solve simulated complex health problems and will be exposed to a range of emergency and non-emergency cases encountered in paramedic practice. Qualified clinicians will guide and supervise this process and provide formative and summative feedback to improve your novice paramedic practice.
- PAR203 and PAR301 and enrolled in Program SC395
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.