This course will develop the knowledge, critical thinking and technical skills that underpin your ability to undertake assessment of the environment and patient/s, and initiate paramedic care for adult and paediatric patients. You will develop an understanding of primary health care and broader health systems that optimise patient outcomes in cases of medical emergency, such as stroke, diabetes or the acute abdomen. You will analyse the role of the paramedic in improving health outcomes.
- PAR211 and HLT221 and enrolled in Program SC395
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.