Projects, whether small or large, simple or complex, can be managed effectively through the application of key management processes and deployment of specific skills. Through real world case studies you are introduced to the principles, concepts and processes of project management and their application in both the business and public sectors. The course stresses that project management involves a range of interactive and iterative processes requiring the application of core management skills for successful project achievement. This course does NOT focus specifically on the technical aspects of project management.
- ICT352 or enrolled in Program BU381
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Caboolture: Semester 1
- Gympie: Semester 1
- South Bank: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.