This course analyses fundamental concepts in international commercial dispute resolution, key sources of international commercial law, and interactions with domestic legal systems. To this end, you will apply knowledge of international disputes procedures and practice to practical international legal problems, and explore the role and mechanisms by which to secure a binding decision. The primary focus of this course is thus on international commercial litigation and arbitration, and the attendant practical complexities required to effectively resolve international commercial disputes.
- LAW102 and LAW104 and LAW204 and enrolled in any Law Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.