Construction is a major industry locally and nationally and construction contracts are at the heart of every development. Construction law is an important area of legal specialisation drawing on transactional and dispute resolution skills. You will enhance your understanding of contract law by examining typical standard form construction contracts, the legislation that shapes them and the rights and obligations that flow from them. You will gain an understanding of construction industry practices and of the life cycle of a development from tendering through to contract performance and completion.
- LAW204 and enrolled in any Law Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.