JPN310 is an intermediate Japanese language course, exploring different topics of sociocultural interest that will enable students to extend their linguistic, sociolinguistic, strategic and discourse competencies that underpin the development of communication competence in specific areas and contexts.
- JPN211 or JPN300
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.