This course is suitable for students continuing from intermediate level Japanese or coming to the University with an equivalent background in Japanese. This course will allow you to extend your linguistic, sociolinguistic, strategic and discourse competencies across a growing range of face-to-face and online environments and actively contribute to interactions with other Japanese speakers.
- JPN211 or JPN300
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.